[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: jboss AS, jboss Web and php
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 28 15:01:05 EST 2007
i uninstalled and deleted everything (java, jboss, php) and re-installed them...
- java: C:\apps\java\jdk1.5.0_14
- jboss: C:\apps\server\jboss\application-server\jboss-4.2.2.GA
- php: C:\apps\server\php\php5servlet-windows-SP1-i586\PHP
steps i did to configure jboss with php:
- copied the php5servlet.dll to the bin\native dir of the jboss
- added a Listener to the server.xml in server\default\deploy\jboss-web.deployer
- added the servlets/servlet-mapping in the web.xml in server\default\deploy\jboss-web.deployer\conf
i still get the same error (Can't find SAPI class, no libphp5servlet in java.library.path).
JBossAS is working with 1.5VM:
[ServerInfo] Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM 1.5.0_14-b03,Sun Microsystems Inc.
what the server says on startup:
JBoss Bootstrap Environment
| -Dprogram.name=run.bat -server -Xms128m -Xmx512m
i also checked the php5servlet.dll with the dependency walker and it shows the same as before...
did i forget something?
i used these two urls for help:
and on the first one it says: "Replace the servlets-php.jar by jbossweb-extras.jar"..
i can't find any servlets-php.jar so i don't know where i should place that new file (if at all), plus there's a link there to the "latest" version of the jbossweb-extras, how can i know that it's really the latest?
i did try to put that jar in server\default\deploy\jbossws.sar but it did not work.. do i need that file at all?
that's about it i guess.. i did try to keep a log of everything i'm doing so i hope that this post has enough information.
thanks a lot, nitzan.
View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4115971#4115971
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4115971
More information about the jboss-user