[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Messaging 1.0.1SP2 problems

ovidiu.feodorov@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 2 21:47:32 EST 2007

"foxviewn2632" wrote : It would be nice to get a warning that this service pack 2 does not work in JBoss 4.0.5 before someone like me spends hours on trying to make it work.
  | Garth

Garth

As Tim said, SP2 does work with 4.0.5.

If you don't want to take my word for it, just unzip a standard SP2 installation bundle, and go to the test-results directory. There you'll find a smoke-test-report.java-1.4.2_12.html and smoke-test-report.java-1.5.0_07.html, which are the results of our smoke test suite ran with Java 1.4.2_12 and Java 1.5.0_07 during the release process. You'll see that 4.0.5.GA (scoped) has a full green bar, for both java versions.

Now, it's more than possible that you've stumbled over a configuration or set up issues that we didn't test for. Bugs will be always part of our life as software developers. If you would be so kind to provide us with more info, all of us we could achieve two things:
1. You'll (possibly) get your problem solved.
2. We'll (possibly) add a new smoke test to our test suite that will make sure the error condition you ran into won't happen in the next releases.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4010335#4010335

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4010335