[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Need JBoss Architecture Advice

aerosteak2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 3 20:22:25 EST 2007

Hello,
I am new with JBoss and I am getting confuse. I need some JEE advice.

I read a lot about:
JAX-WS 2.0, EJB 3.0, JSR-109, Spring, Mule ESB, JBoss, JBossWS, GlassFish, etc

I understand the purpose of each technology but I have a hard time putting on paper an infrastructure that will let me:

1) Deploy a POJO in a container.
2)Offer this POJO as an EJB 3.0 component AND also as WebService.

My Internal Java application will connect via RMI and my external application will use the WSDL and HTTP.

Can I do that with JBoss ? How EJB 3.0 fit into JBossWS ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4010601#4010601

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4010601