[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Exception for authorization attempt

henrik.lindberg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 3 20:22:51 EST 2007

I added the exception handling as suggested, but still have the same problem.

I can see that if I am not logged in I get a NotLoggedInException, and if logged in I get an Authorization exception.

I am not redirected, there is no error page being shown, the exception is simply swallowed by AbstractSeamFaceListener (it says so in the console output).

Oh, and the page I am trying to protect is still rendered.

Could there be something else that is wrong?
When I do a build clean of the project I sometimes see that it was impossible to remove certain files. Security and drools related files most of the time. When this happens I try again (sometimes several times) until the clean build works. (I am using JBoss IDE)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4010602#4010602

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4010602