[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Problem when getting Portlet Markup using WSRP

giahieu2710 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 4 22:21:46 EST 2007

Hi,
I try to invoke portlet from JBoss Portal and I keep receiving an exception org.Jboss.Portal.wsrp.core.OperationFailedFault. And this is the stack trace:

Exceptions
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
   at Pavonis.Wsrp.Proxy.WSRP_v1_Markup_Binding_SOAP.getMarkup(getMarkup getMarkup1) in C:\WSRP\WsrpViewerControl2005\WsrpService\WsrpProxy.cs:line 601
   at Pavonis.Wsrp.WsrpService.wsrpGetMarkup() in C:\WSRP\WsrpViewerControl2005\WsrpService\WsrpService.cs:line 1525
A first chance exception of type 'System.Net.WebException' occurred in System.dll
A first chance exception of type 'System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException' occurred in System.Web.Services.dll
A first chance exception of type 'System.NullReferenceException' occurred in Wsrp.Service.dll
A first chance exception of type 'Pavonis.Wsrp.WsrpServiceException' occurred in Wsrp.Service.dll

I still can get the list of Remote Portlet offered by JBoss Portal like Weather Portlet or News Feed, Test Portlet etc, but none of them can display because I can't get the correct Markup. Any idea that I can fix it.
Thank you very much.
PS: I'm using an example of writing WSRP Consumer from MSDN Magazine and it works well with Portlets from NetUnity website, but not from my local Jboss Portal. This is the link:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/06/02/wsrp/default.aspx

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4011107#4011107

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4011107