[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Is header content injection coded in portal 2.4.0 ?

chuaky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 4 22:25:02 EST 2007

Report :)

hi all,

I'm also facing the same problem when the </script> is not there during injection of the headers in jboss-portlet.xml.

By the way, one of the sample portlet HeaderContentPortlet doesn't seem to be working for me.  What i see is a blank page.  This portlet is activated by clicking on "Test" in the portal navigation bar and then select "header test".  This portlet has the following definition in its jboss-portlet.xml

  |    <portlet>
  |       <portlet-name>HeaderContentPortlet</portlet-name>
  |       <remotable>false</remotable>
  |       <header-content>
  |          <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/portlet-styles/HeaderContent.css" title="" media="screen"/>
  |          <script type="text/javascript" src="/portlet-styles/HeaderContent.js"/>
  |       </header-content>
  |    </portlet>

Any advice on this issue is most welcomed.
Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4011109#4011109

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4011109