[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: No Managed Connections within specified blocking timeout

prdspt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 6 09:19:33 EST 2007

Hi Jaikiran,

Thanx for your reply. I had tried that already. I had increased the min and max connection to 300 but even then it was giving the same error. I tried changing the blocking timeout also to 5 mins but in vain.  When I looked into the JMX-Console, I get a inUseConnections more than the configured max connections. Is there something else I'll have to change/configure to get out of this issue?
Again the same is working fine on windows platform but is troubling me in Linux (RHEL4) platform

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4011916#4011916

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4011916