[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Security

lightbulb432 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 7 00:47:38 EST 2007

Never mind my previous post; the first problem magically disappeared and the second was solved by adding "messages" to the list of resource bundles in components.xml.

How do I debug roles? I've added the roles to the "identity" component in my login method but the debug page doesn't list roles for the identity component! It only lists the following properties, but nothing like "roles":

authenticateMethod
class
cookieEnabled
cookieMaxAge
jaasConfigName
loggedIn
password
principal
rememberMe
securityContext
securityRules
subject
username
toString()

How can I see why s:hasRole('...') isn't working correctly? I'd like to know what roles identity actually has added and whether they've been added correctly from my code...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012273#4012273

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012273