[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Converting code from BEA WebLogic to JBoss

karuvelil do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 7 17:04:34 EST 2007

We deployed a 3rd party application in our environment. We then developed & deployed a servlet which invoke an EJB method.  Now we are moving away from BEA to JBoss.

The following code snippet is from the servlet we developed (before creating the context)
if (props == null) {
   props = new Properties();
   props.setProperty(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY, "weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory");
   props.setProperty(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "t3://10.10.10.12:7001");
	   }

How can I change this to JBoss specific (especially the t3://)?

Thanks in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012677#4012677

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012677