[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Security

shane.bryzak@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 7 17:04:59 EST 2007

This is definitely working in the seamspace example in cvs.  Navigating to the url http://localhost:8080/seam-space/comment.seam?name=Mr_Smiley&blogId=2  while not logged in will cause a redirect to the registration page, with the error message being displayed. You might like to compare the config files with your own to see if there's anything majorly different, otherwise if you post a working example to jira I'd be happy to look at it for you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4012678#4012678

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4012678