[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Success after logging in... which page???

tony.herstell@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 8 19:26:35 EST 2007

After logging in I get my success page displayed for some reason.

The only way to get to success is to use
		<navigation-case>
			<from-outcome>success</from-outcome>
			<to-view-id>/success.xhtml</to-view-id>

		</navigation-case>
and I am not setting any result that I know of to success...

How do actually say which page to go to after successful login? (as in my case I want to stay on the same page)?

in your semspace example you have
<h:commandButton value="LOGIN" action="#{identity.login}" styleClass="loginButton"/>
and it appears that you go to  welcome.xhtml.
Just can't find how!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4013344#4013344

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4013344