[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 1.1.6.GA

twocoasttb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 8 19:28:46 EST 2007

I just wanted to add my sincere thanks to the Seam development team.

I've been putting off re-engineering/re-writing our web application for the last year or so because the thought of doing it again in Struts was just too... horrible.  Seam looked great when I started reading the docs and sample application code a few months ago.  Now it's just getting better and better with each release.  It seem like you have a list of my use cases and are ticking them off one by one: mail support- so easy to provide either plain text or html mail; SeamText- we were already planning on some sort of wiki-like behavior in our app; PDF generation- perfect for some of our reporting requirements.

Thanks guys.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4013345#4013345

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4013345