[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SMPC and forcing a transaction to commit

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 9 02:58:51 EST 2007

And I tried something like this:

@TransactionManagement(TransactionManagementType.BEAN)
  | public class .....
  |
  |     @Resource SessionContext sessionContext;
  |
  |     public void beanSend() {
  |         final UserTransaction userTransaction = sessionContext.getUserTransaction();
  |         try { userTransaction.begin(); }
  |         catch(NotSupportedException nse) { logger.severe("NotSupportedException: " + nse); }
  |         catch(SystemException nse) { logger.severe("SystemException: " + nse); }
  |         smpc.persist(myEntity);
  |         try { userTransaction.commit(); }
  |         catch(RollbackException nse) { logger.severe("RollbackException: " + nse); }
  |         catch(HeuristicMixedException nse) { logger.severe("HeuristicMixedException: " + nse); }
  |         catch(HeuristicRollbackException nse) { logger.severe("HeuristicRollbackException: " + nse); }
  |         catch(SystemException nse) { logger.severe("SystemException: " + nse); }

and it still doesn't work.  The entity persists just fine but the MDB can't find it in its PersistenceContext.

I'm quite baffled by how to force something to really really commit and really reall flush and whatever else.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4013485#4013485

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4013485