[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - need help to develop remote portlet

shijiangpeng do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 9 11:14:20 EST 2007

Hi, all,
I am new in WSRP. I just installed JBOSS Portal and update WS 1.0.2. Now Portal works good, and I can access the endpoint URLs too. Now I need to develop some remote portlets and use JBOSS portal as a remote portlet producer. Another portal framework will be consummer.
Unfortunately I have no idea about development of remote portlet. Would you please give some article recommendation about this? Where I can find some sample of remote portlet? Any suggestion is highly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Jerry

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4013722#4013722

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4013722