[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Help switching to ICEFaces

henrik.lindberg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 11 16:24:41 EST 2007

Hi,
I want to switch over to using ICEFaces on my project, and I have a couple of questions:

1. I tried to find some guide regarding how to switch - I know there is an icefaces example project, and I am comparing its setup compared to my (seam-gen created) project - but I wonder if there is some "do this" in simple steps.

2. I found one guide on the ICEFaces forum; http://support.icesoft.com/jive/servlet/KbServlet/download/623-102-847/SeamKBArticle.txt
Does it correctly describe the steps people take?

3. Will the .xhtml file I have created with the regular seam set-up continue to work (I will soon find out I guess) after switching?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4014666#4014666

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4014666