[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Help switching to ICEFaces

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 11 16:32:38 EST 2007

for me the example project and 2 were not enough... Unfortunately I do not have the config files at hand for at least one week to be able to show them to you.

3 depends on what functionality you have. The some of the jsf components did not work after switching to the icefaces ones. e.g. conversation switching, tabs in conversations, more than one declaration of identical stylesheets (I have them in more .xhtml files to see design time what they do). So YMMV.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4014670#4014670

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4014670