[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Persistent configuration in clustered environment.

chrismeadows do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 12 04:57:49 EST 2007

Thanks Manik.

My caches are geographically separated  (UK, Japan, east and west coast US), so I don't think shared cache loaders I going to work for me unless I do async cache loader updates, and I'm pretty sure I don't want to do that.

The configuration I'm trying out has N gegraphically separate persistent JBC clusters, each cluster having it's own local shared cache loader. Local changes in the cluster are propagated transactionally to cluster members and persistent store.

One member of each cluster is then also in another cluster that handles the async data propagation between localised clusters. I might make the cluster-cluster synchronous and use buddy replication in a cyclic graph instead.

Does this sound like a sensible configuration, or am I going wrong?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4014903#4014903

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4014903