[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: pagination control (10.3) missing transaction

baz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 14 04:36:25 EST 2007

Finally i have found the reason:
anonymous wrote :    @Transactional
  |    @Override
  |    public Long getResultCount()
  |    {
  |       if (resultCount==null || isAnyParameterDirty())
  |       {
  |          org.hibernate.Query query = createCountQuery();
  |          resultCount = query==null ?
  |                null : (Integer) query.uniqueResult();
  |       }
  |       return resultCount.longValue();
  |    }

query.uniqueResult returns a Long value. If resultcount is changed to Long (instead of Integer) all is well.

For this i used the cvs version from yesterday. I had to disable page security for my tests. ( tag in pages.xml) Because of an, for me, unknown reason all access to my pages are forbidden.
So i cant't use this seam library for my app.:-( Waiting for a new release fixing my problem.
Ciao,
Carsten
BTW: i have reopened the corresponding JIRA issue

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016258#4016258

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016258