[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - classpath problem: jboss-spring.xml + ejb module

bucegiomu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 14 04:37:04 EST 2007

Hi,
In an EAR, I have an EJB module containing an EJB facade and lots of classes below it and I would like to use InjectionInterceptor in the classes below the facade. Is there a way to have the ejb module recognized as both ejb and spring module? The point is that I do not want to refactor out all classes involved in this spring injection in a separate ".spring" module, but still I would like to use this spring deployer from Ales Justin. I tried to externalize only the jboss-spring.xml in a ".spring" jar declared in the application.xml (where the ejb module involved is also declared), but the spring is not seeing the classes in the ejb module:

  | <module>
  |     <java>admin-ejb.spring</java>
  | </module>
  | <module>
  |     <ejb>admin-ejb.jar</ejb>
  | </module>

Also I tried to rename the EJB module to have the ".spring" extension (and of course having updated the application xml like in the listing below) and keeping the jboss-spring.xml in the EJB module (instead of being in a separate jar), but in this case the EJB is not deployed anymore:

  | <module>
  |     <ejb>admin-ejb.spring</ejb>
  | </module>

Any ideas?