[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - jboss + eclipse + tptp?

tthiele do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 15 05:26:58 EST 2007

hi there,

our app suffers from dramatical huge memory footprint (~2-3g even in idle mode after start up). Now I want to track down the reason by using a profiler.
We use JBossIDE2.0.0beta2 and JBoss4.0.3AS.

Is it possible to use the Eclipse TPTP plugin with the JBossAS? Eclipse always disables profiling the JBoss Server.
I tried JBoss Profiler but that was not successful.

Or which other tool is suitable to find the reason for memory problems?

Thanks
Tilo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016932#4016932

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016932