[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - MDB failing to deploy with ClassCastException

creature do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 15 05:29:24 EST 2007

Hello,

I've been working on the deployment setup for a J2EE app we've been developing in-house, and have hit an impasse with my EAR file. On deployment, I get a ClassCastException from my message-driven bean:

17:55:51,859 ERROR [ExceptionInterceptor] Caught RuntimeException
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jboss.jms.destination.JBossQueue
        at org.jboss.jms.client.container.AsfAspect.handleCreateConnectionConsumer(AsfAspect.java:111)
[Full stacktrace at http://pastie.caboo.se/40302]

I understand that I may get a ClassCastException if I was trying to load JBossQueue from two separate class loaders, but I only have one instance of jboss-messaging-client.jar in my system (in the container's lib/ directory) so I don't think that's the problem.

I'm not sure what further information to provide to help diagnose this issue, so please do ask questions if needed.

Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016933#4016933

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016933