[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jBPM GPD 3.1.0.alpha2: outline view

avbentem do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 16 05:43:11 EST 2007

Is it expected behavior that the Outline View no longer has any right-click menu items?

I noticed that in <process-definition> the value for attribute xmlns is empty, but setting it to xmlns="urn:jbpm.org:jpdl-3.1" does not help either.

Some details, if only for the sake of Google:

Using GPD 3.1.0.alpha2 in Eclipse 3.2.1 it took me a long time to find a way to show or edit any properties. Like double-clicking a node does not give me anything. Right-click menu's in the editor or in the Outline View do not show options such as "Add task".

However, the Properties tab (Window, Show View, Other, General, Properties -- if not visible) shows all one need...

Of course:
"Release notes" wrote :
  | Use of the Tabbed Properties view: This view can now be used to edit the properties of the supported JPDL elements.

...but does this imply that the outline view no longer operates like in previous releases?

- Unzipped Eclipse 3.2.1 M20060921-0945
- Unzipped jbpm-jpdl-designer-3.1.0.alpha2.zip
- New, Project, JBoss jBPM, Process Project
- New, Other, JBoss jBPM, Process Definition
- The GPD shows (though the Swimlanes tab is not present)
- Add some node
- Right click any node in the Outline view: no GPD menus

Arjan.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017536#4017536

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017536