[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Security Remember Me Functionality

jcox@captechventures.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 16 15:42:47 EST 2007

First off: using Seam and loving it.

Now for the problem.  I've got the authentication stuff working fine, it was working under 1.5.  I'm using 1.6 and cannot get the rememberMe functionality to work.  I'm setting that value to true via a <h:selectBooleanCheckbox value="#{identity.rememberMe} /> in the login form.  The identity value is getting set to true by the time it gets to the authenticate method, but I cannot tell any difference in the login behavior. I cannot tell that anything is getting remembered anywhere.

The documentation is pretty sparse on this topic (remember me is not mentioned at all).  So, a little guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jack

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017879#4017879

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017879