[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - A couple Captcha questions

djeverson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 17 14:19:42 EST 2007

We are looking at using Captchas on a couple public pages in our application.  We added the JCaptcha functionality from CVS.  We have a couple questions that hopefully someone could help out with:

1) Out of the box we have a very hard time reading many of the generated images.  Any advice on how to configure the fonts, deformations, size, etc?  Is this possible?

2) Performance of generating the image.  It takes ~10 seconds to render the image.  After the first image is rendered, additional images are about ~5 seconds.  Any advice on how to improve the performance.

3) Are there any other Captcha packages aside for JCaptcha that works well in a JSF or Seam environment?

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4018263#4018263

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4018263