[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Localselector in repeater

face4web do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 20 06:39:37 EST 2007

Hi,

In most samples on the internet people uses the selectonemenu to select a local. But we want to select a locale using an arraylist of strings.

Action:
    public ArrayList<String> getLanguages(){
  |         ArrayList<String> items = new ArrayList<String>();
  |         for(SelectItem s : LocaleSelector.instance().getSupportedLocales())
  |             items.add((String) s.getValue());
  |
  |         return items;
  |     }
  |
  |     public void setLanguage(ActionEvent ae){
  |         UIComponent tmpComponent = ae.getComponent();
  |         LocaleSelector.instance().selectLanguage(tmpComponent.getId());
  |     }

xHtml:
                            <ui:repeat value="#{languagesAction.languages}" var="language">
  |                                     <s:link value="#{language}" actionListener="#{languagesAction.setLanguage}" />
  |                             </ui:repeat>

We can't set an ID dynamically (valuebinding 'problem'), using the f:param didn't work.

Who can help us?

Kind Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4019291#4019291

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4019291