[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Configuring Destinations

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 21 12:53:24 EST 2007

IIRC JMS is basically a LCD (lowest common denominator spec) that was basically written to unify the two forms of messaging prevalent at the time by the two main messaging providers- fast non persistent publish subscribe - as used by Tibco and point to point queues as used by IBM MQ series. I believe the spec was basically written by IBM.

I think you'll have an extraordinarily hard time getting agreement on another JMS spec.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020127#4020127

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020127