[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jbpmContext in Web Application

symmetrysolutions do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 22 21:02:54 EST 2007

Thanks for your reply and confirming what I had already suspected. I guess the context is exactly like a cached database connection where you get it and release it usually within a single method or operation.

The only thing I find a little strange is that I should not get a process/task instance and then hold on to it within my session. The reason this is desirable is because the process and task instance holds state information that I would like to reference and possibly update during that session not just a single request. I would think that there may be performance issues if I have to load it every time I want to change it.

Any thoughts on this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020919#4020919

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020919