[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: EntityHome setId problem

bulloncito do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 22 21:05:27 EST 2007

Thanks for the quick response, I'm using declarative approach:
<factory name="user"
  | 		 value="#{userHome.instance}"/>
  |
  | <framework:entity-home name="userHome"
  | 	entity-class="bco.time.ejb3.User"
  | 	entity-manager="#{entityManager}" />

I actually prefered to use extension but that was not working, so I used the seampay homeobjects as example, I tried using seamgen to find any differences, but the best for me was extending hotel booking example. Where should I call setId() ? on userHome ? I'm lost again. Should I inject userHome to call setId on it ? I'll try using extension then.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4020920#4020920

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4020920