[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: How can I use a EJB Query with this?

chrismalan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 25 18:49:42 EST 2007

Hi Dornus,

There are two solutions I can think of.  The first side-steps an EJB query.

One of class A's attributes will be a collections of some sort of class B.  Simply get an instance of class A by primary key, get an instance of the collection of Bs and do a bees.size().

The second is to do a join.  Something like select ab from A as a join a.b as ab where a.PrimaryKey=PK and then again a size() on ab.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4022152#4022152

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4022152