[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: xmbean as service... and two more questions

vitor_b do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 27 06:05:03 EST 2007

Hey genman

Thanks for your reply.

1. I know everything i need now :)

2. In this case that is not a very big problem, merge file is not big. Better think that even when we have to write merge files, often we don't have to write all we need ourselves, anly a part. But hmm... not in this case.

3. Your answer to my question is clear for me. And i see the difference now, after removing line from my jboss-service.xml file:

<attribute name="JndiName">ResourceName</attribute>

This line was the reason why i couldnt see persistence in action. Everytime i deployed my xmbean my attribute got a default value.

But still i need a small clarification or confirmation: Persistence applies only to situation when we redeploy our mbean or restart server?

And where jboss stores persistence state for mbeans? I stopped my server and deleted all files from 'server'/tmp/deploy drectory, but after started server again the attribute of my mbean had exactly the same value like before.

Best regards
vitor_b

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4022979#4022979

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4022979