[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - PojoCacheListener does not propagate in a cluster

mvlior do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 27 06:19:55 EST 2007

Hi,

We're using 2.0.0ALPHA2 in a standalone app.
We have a PojoCache to which we add a PojoCacheListener, in attempt to log POJO deletions originating anywhere in the cluster.

It seems that the listener gets called back when POJOs are acted upon on the local cache, but not when they are acted upon from other members of the cluster.

There seems to be an open issue for this http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBCACHE-742
 - can a correction to this be used already ?

If that's problematic, is there a way we can make it work by ourselves (by adding an advice/aspect or altering code)  ?

Thanks,

Lior Neuman
R&D Team
MailVision LTD.