[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Siebel Resource Adapter for JBoss

weston.price@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 27 10:19:58 EST 2007

Without looking at your code it's difficult to diagnose what is going on. The log message

  | 2007-02-27 11:58:51,891 INFO  [org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.NoTxConnectionManager] Unregiste
  | red handle that was not registered! null for managedConnection: de.chs.siebel.jca.SiebelManagedConne
  | ction at 65ab77

Is telling you that according to the ConnectionListener, the handle is unknown. Being that you are having issues with the close, the first place I would check is in how you are handling the association of ConnectionListeners in your code.

Something is preventing this association from happening.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023099#4023099

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023099