[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Message redelivery

imaeses do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 27 10:20:31 EST 2007

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the reply. Here's my problem: we aren't prepared to roll the 1.2 version into production because it's not a general release yet. We'd prefer to use the 1.0.1 version since it is stable. However, this one feature is quite important.

Are you planning on enabling this feature in a SP release in the near future?

If not, could you give me a hint where in the code I should go to implement this myself.

Many thanks,
Adam

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023100#4023100

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023100