[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Error while shutting down - Exception in thread

Vira do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 28 08:41:00 EST 2007

Hi everybody!
I use jboss-4.0.4.GA under Fedora 5. Firstly I run jboss using run.sh script and all was OK. I was able to start, stop and etc server.
Then I decided to run jboss as service and place file jboss_init_redhat.sh in /etc/init.d directory. Surely I changed this file and rename it to simply "jboss".

Then I run it by exec "jboss start" command and all was Ok again. BUT I cann't stop it now :( I get this error:
Exception in thread "main" javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: jmx not bound
  |         at org.jnp.server.NamingServer.getBinding(NamingServer.java:529)

I haven't deployed any applications to JBoss. Just "default" configuration was started.

So How can I stop JBoss server? I cann't restart all server (all machine).

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023659#4023659

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023659