[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Soap Authentication

Shinerella do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 28 09:08:20 EST 2007

On my Security environment I have a Webservice running on a server, the webservice authenticate users and provides their roles after you have passed as parameters, into a soap package, the application name, the user and the password .

For the intranet web applications , I'm using a Jboss 4.05 GA AS

Is it posible to create a custom Login module, in order to create a Soap package that talks to that webservice on the specified port to get user information? Have someone done this?

Any suggestions will be appreciated, regards

Carolina

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4023687#4023687

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4023687