[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Problem with datasources, they start, but my apps cannot

sebastianlacuesta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 28 18:01:28 EST 2007

Yes, I get the same Incomplete Deployment listing on all servers, except the first I start, no matter which of all is. I don't want JMS being clustered, I want it standalone for each server. The DefaultDS uses a local mysql in each server. I have two more datasources which they point to two different mysql databases in two different machines. That is, I have three (in the future they will be more) servers with one instance of jboss and a local mysql, and two servers with a mysql database each one, which must be accesed by all of the jboss servers. In each AS there are two homemade apps, one clustered deployed in the farm directory, and other which uses jms, and is deployed in the deploy directory, and thus, not clustered.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4024016#4024016

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4024016