[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: removeObject do not fully remove when working with FileC

emailmsgbox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 3 10:17:46 EST 2007

I lost you there.

I did the same test on  1.4.0.SP1 and 1.4.1.CR1

I have a MBean with tree methods one creates on the cache the object TestData.The second removes  the object. and getObject

The scenario is simple , I create  and when remove (no restart this time)

With 1.4.0.SP1 there is no "leftovers" in the file system.
But with 1.4.1.CR1 there ARE "leftovers" in the file system.

With a simple Object like TestData after delete the getObject returns null on both versions .
But with a complicated Object its partially removes it , and you get a strange

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997580#3997580

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997580