[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: TransactionRequiredException

lightbulb432 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 3 10:17:50 EST 2007

I'm not sure if this might have anything to do with it, but in my log I see a lot of "not founds":

08:13:49,781 DEBUG [Component] seam component not found: org.jboss
  | 08:13:49,781 DEBUG [Component] seam component not found: org.jboss.seam
  | 08:13:49,781 DEBUG [Component] seam component not found: org.jboss.seam.core

However, these also appear on other pages which work completely correctly, as well as this one which isn't working.

What is the meaning of these messages? Are they to be ignored (after all, their log level is only DEBUG...)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997581#3997581

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997581