[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - TreeCache 2.0 [CVS] - Bug in optimistic locking mode?

chasta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 3 13:58:36 EST 2007

Hi,
I'm talking about the regular Cache (TreeCache), not PojoCache.

It seems that if I try to use the Node interface directly (after getting some sub-node from the Cache interface), in optimistic locking mode, a simple node.put(k, v) will not make a subsequent node.get(k) return v.

However, if I work against the Cache interface directly, it seems to work fine.

So...
1) What do you say? Is this true, or am I missing something?
2) Can I at least rely on node additions (e.g. addChild()) to reflect immediately?
3) If I want to iterate on the node contents (presumably using Node.getData() ) - and make sure the recent changes are reflected - how can I accomplish that? The Cache interface does not offer me an alternative for that...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997664#3997664

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997664