[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - downloading js files to browser

vivekamn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 3 23:06:53 EST 2007

Hi,
I am using an ajax library which has its functionality split into many small js files. When loading a page, browser is making an http request for each js file and it takes a while.

I also notice that my server(jboss-4.0.5.GA) is taking 2 to 5 secs to send the 303 http code for already loaded js and img files. Is there a way to optimize the loading of these javascript and img files?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997817#3997817

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997817