[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - What is happening to JBoss IDE 2.0 ???

ric1607 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 4 11:52:34 EST 2007

Hello,

After a promising and exciting start, JBoss IDE 2.0 appears totally stalled {:-(
 For more than a month nothing has changed in JIRA and initial schedules are far behind...

Is there some technical difficulties (maybe we can help?) or is there a strategic choice made by Redhat/JBoss?  Should we skip the promises and base our dev efforts on a pure Eclipse+WTP?

Thanks for any hints on JBoss IDE 2.0 future !

--Eric

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997986#3997986

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997986