[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - The Big JBoss Authentication Question

beligum do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 4 11:53:10 EST 2007

Hi all,

I've been reading the http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=SeamAuthenticationGuide, which is really great but needs to be updated to the new API, apparently.
I don't know if I should be the one doing this, but the new API for the AuthenticatorAction class method is:

  | public class AuthenticatorAction implements AuthenticationProvider
  | {
  |     public Identity authenticate(Identity user)
  |     throws AuthenticationException
  |     {
  |     }
  | }

At the bottom, it says:
anonymous wrote : Once a user has logged in you can start using the @Secure annotation to control access to your component's methods.

I've been looking for hours now, but can't seem to find any documentation regarding this topic.
I really think I'm _not_ the only one having this question, so perhaps the wiki should be updated?

b.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3997988#3997988

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3997988