[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - More documentation Required!!!

nitinsindhwani do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 5 05:10:46 EST 2007

I am sorry to say but I feel if there were some more documentation or any book available than it would be really helpful to understand JBPM in depth.Please tell me if there is any book or any other document available on net that can ease the understanding of JBPM. Its a request to JBPM developers or publication to team to publish atleast 1 book covering all issues regarding JBPM workflow design to integration of JBPM to a web application.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998205#3998205

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998205