[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - dynamically setting conversation timeout

cfranky do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 5 18:21:11 EST 2007

I want to set dynamically the timeout of current conversation through the method org.jboss.seam.core.Conversation.setTimeout() but this method seems not to have no effect  as I explains next:

in a stateful ejb, in the method that launches a conversation I code:

  | import org.jboss.seam.core.Conversation;
  | @In
  | private Conversation conversation;
  |
  | @Begin
  | public String selectHotel(Hotel selectedHotel) {
  |   conversation.setTimeout(600000);
  | }

but in the subsequent method of the conversation the instruction conversation.getTimeout() shows the value set for conversation-timeout in components.xml instead of 600000.

Thanks for any help or explanation about this behavior.

Maria Consuelo Franky

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998425#3998425

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998425