[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Application scoped component throws Serialization Except

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 5 18:26:21 EST 2007

Java transient fields.  It is possible that @Transient works on the fields, but I don't know.

You are right - injection doesn't seem to be happening during lifecycle methods.  I believe it should, but it might be intentional.  I'll have to look into it.

I am not that familiar with the jboss annotations to control bean pool sizes.  I  doubt there is an easy way to say "keep them all in memory". (which is fine because I really don't think that would be a very good policy)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3998426#3998426

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3998426