[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Creating own navigation problem

xmhr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 10 09:47:29 EST 2007

I'm using jboss-portal-2.6.0-DR1-bundled
Situation:
I  need to develop own navigation functionality with subnavigation ability and without dashboard. I have decided to do this in layout - all pages will have navigation and in this way I don't need to connect NavigationPortlet to each page.
The problem is following:
How can I get access to portal nodes from this jsp or it's impossible at all?
Maybe You can tell me better way to solve problem?

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3999964#3999964

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3999964