[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Inteception on field inherited through generic superclas

markodevelop2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 12 12:18:10 EST 2007

I have the same problem. From what I saw I AOP source code the ClassAdvisor.resolveFieldPointcut() method is trying to make an incorrect comparation.
If I declare

  | public class A{
  |  private int field1;
  |
  |  public void setField1(int value){
  |    this.field1=value;
  |  };
  |
  | }
  |
  | public class B extends A{
  | }

 for a pointcut class B-->field1 (declared in class A), it compares classB->field1 (pointcut declaration) with classA->field1 (retrived by javassist ). Maybe the comparation should be extended to the entire hierarchy.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001043#4001043

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001043