[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Exception on scheduler launch

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 12 12:36:29 EST 2007

Vlad Tepesh == count dracula if I recall correctly ;-)

web.xml: Shame on me, I thought there should be a schedulerservlet, but I do not see that anywhere... hmmm... that's why I mentioned 'compare'... I'll investigate a little.

I reread your first post... did you upgrade in any way from 3.0 to 3.1?  Can you see if there are older classes in your classpath and if the DB definition is up to date ( e.g. try with a new and empty one)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001047#4001047

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001047