[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - JBoss Portal default MyPage & samples

sjxuereb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 14 15:05:55 EST 2007

I have tried jboss portal 2.4 & then 2.6 using an Oracle 10.2.0.3 instance.

When I install Jboss portal; default example pages get created MyPage; Test and News.

When I delete these extra pages from the Management Portlet it is successfull. However on restart of JBoss AS these pages get re-created !!!

I notice them being deleted from the JBP_OBJECT_NODE table in the database and get re-created again on restart.

What is the best way to cleanup JBOSS Portal ready for production...
Preferably a clean re-install without extra examples and portlets...

10x

SJX

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001570#4001570

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001570