[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Multiple WARs in one Seam application?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 14 22:02:29 EST 2007

Ok, I now have two separate EAR files.  I have fixed it so that I have "foo.com" and "bar.com" in both the jboss-web.xml files and in the jboss web server.xml file.  Strangely enough the apps seem to work, EXCEPT some entities are now not mapping. and I get exceptions like:

Exception during INVOKE_APPLICATION(5): java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: org.hibernate.hql.ast.QuerySyntaxException: Admin is not mapped [from Admin where name = :name and password = :password]

What is totally strange here is that servlets do seem to work.  I think that that bean is not working because it is using a Seam-managed persistence context which is somehow not working within this virtual host setup.  I am stumped.  Any ideas of how this could be happening?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4001625#4001625

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4001625